Scottish Half Marathon Event Information
The route is seriously flat & rapid – if you want to set a personal best for a half marathon, then this is the event for you. Starting conveniently at 11am just outside Edinburgh, you will run along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse; Scotland’s oldest racecourse.
The prices displayed below show the minimum cost associated with entering the event at the current time.
You will be presented with all entry options and associated costs within the entry process and have the option to select the most appropriate option for you.
- Charity Entry: From £0
- Standard Entry From £43.75
Your entry fee includes a lot more than just your entry into the event. All finishers will receive the fantastic range of items listed below:
*Please note that the finishers items are subject to change and may differ slightly from the checklist or image
- Wicking finisher's t-shirt
- Finisher's medal & keyring
- Finisher's pack
- Personalised event number with accurate timing chip
- Event baggage facilities
- Hydration & energy gel on route
- Hydration & nutrition at the finish
- Results posted in your account within 48 hours
- Fantastic running experience