Scottish Half Marathon Event Information
The route is seriously flat & rapid – if you want to set a personal best for a half marathon, then this is the event for you. Starting conveniently at 11am just outside Edinburgh, you will run along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse; Scotland’s oldest racecourse.
There are a range of entry costs and the specific price is determined by the entry method. All specific event prices are clearly displayed when you are selecting your entry method during the entry process.
- Charity Entry: From £0
- Standard Entry From £41.00 - £116.00
Your entry fee includes a lot more than just your entry into the event. All finishers will receive the fantastic range of items listed below:
*Please note that the finishers items are subject to change and may differ slightly from the checklist or image
- Wicking finisher's t-shirt
- Finisher's medal & keyring
- Finisher's pack
- Personalised event number with accurate timing chip
- Event baggage facilities
- Hydration & energy gel on route
- Hydration & nutrition at the finish
- Results posted in your account within 48 hours
- Fantastic running experience