0131 557 3332
Myeloma UK is the only organisation in the UK dealing exclusively with myeloma. We are helping myeloma patients live longer and with a better quality of life.
How? By accelerating the discovery, development and access to new treatments, while helping patients and their families cope with everything a diagnosis of myeloma brings.
We do this by:
- Funding a world-leading genetic research programme to discover and develop new “tailored” treatments
- Funding a groundbreaking Clinical Trial Network that gives patients access to new life-extending drugs
- Providing resources for healthcare professionals so that diagnosis is improved, best practice is shared and patients receive the best possible treatment and care
- Working in partnership with decision-makers to ensure the speedy approval of new drugs, and that the NHS provides the services patients and their families nee
- Supporting patients and their families through a comprehensive range of services including our Myeloma Infoline and Patient and Family Infodays
We receive no government funding and rely almost entirely on voluntary donations and fundraising activities.
If you would like to contribute to this vital work by taking part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival please do not hesitate to contact the Fundraising Team on 0131 557 3332 or email [email protected].
Run for Myeloma UK
Already have your Own Entry?
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Myeloma UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Myeloma UKSHOW CONTACT DETAILS
If you are interested in becoming an Affiliate Charity, please click here.