0131 243 1453
With over 90,000 people in Scotland with dementia, demand for our help continually increases. This number will double within a generation where 1 in 3 will die with dementia. 19 people a day are diagnosed with dementia in Scotland and you can help us by taking part in Scottish Half Marathon. Alzheimer Scotland would not be able to make a difference to people living with dementia without fundraisers like you.
We also provide practical services on over 60 sites throughout Scotland offering day care, home support and carer support groups. We publish booklets, reports and a quarterly newsletter keeping carers, people with dementia and professionals up to date.
Our 24 hour Dementia Helpline 0808 808 3000 and our website www.alzscot.org provide expert information about dementia and the services of Alzheimer Scotland
By choosing to run for us you will receive:
* Breathable Alzheimer Scotland vest
* Comprehensive fundraising pack
* Cheerers to support you along the route
* Training hints and tips
* Come see us at the charity village after the race for some cheer and refreshments!
By applying to take part in the Scottish Half Marathon as an Alzheimer Scotland charity entrant, you understand that Alzheimer Scotland will contact you shortly after receiving your application to request your registration fee as below:
- 10k - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £15 and agree to raise £150 minimum sponsorship.
- Half Marathon - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £20 and agree to raise £300 minimum sponsorship.
Thank you for considering Alzheimer Scotland, your support is greatly appreciated.
Run for Alzheimer Scotland
Get an Instant Charity Entry (ICE)
Already have your Own Entry?
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Alzheimer Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Alzheimer ScotlandSHOW CONTACT DETAILS
If you are interested in becoming an Affiliate Charity, please click here.