0131 551 9355
WHO WE ARE
We would love you to join #TeamAlzScot!
Alzheimer Scotland is the leading dementia organisation in Scotland.
We campaign for the rights of people with dementia and their families and provide an extensive range of innovative and personalised support services.
Receiving a diagnosis of dementia can be a devastating and frightening time both for the person with dementia and for their families and friends.
Every penny you raise for us will help us make sure nobody faces dementia alone.
We’re here when people need someone to listen to them and give emotional support, or when they need practical information and advice. You can pick up the phone to our 24 hour Freephone Dementia Helpline anytime or meet with our Dementia Advisors.
We help fund research into dementia prevention, giving hope to future generations.
90,000 people in Scotland are living with dementia and as that number continues to rise, there has never been a more vital time to support the work of Alzheimer Scotland. We can’t make a difference to people living with dementia without fundraisers like you.
WE’LL SUPPORT YOU
Whether this is your first run or you’re a seasoned marathon runner, our dedicated events team are here to help.
Sign up to #TeamAlzScot and we’ll provide:
- Purple Alzheimer Scotland breathable running vest
- Comprehensive fundraising pack with training hints and tips
- Friendly dedicated team on the end of the phone to help with your fundraising and provide tips and support throughout your training journey
- Cheerers to support you along the route
- Come see us at the charity village after the race for celebrations and refreshments!
ALREADY GOT A PLACE?
We would love to hear from you! Contact the Events Team at [email protected] and we will send you a fundraising pack and running vest to get you started!
Join #TeamAlzScot and together we can Change Dementia
By applying to take part in the Scottish Half Marathon as an Alzheimer Scotland charity entrant, you understand that Alzheimer Scotland will contact you shortly after receiving your application to request your registration fee as below:
- 10k - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £15 and agree to raise £150 minimum sponsorship.
- Half Marathon - You understand that in order for Alzheimer Scotland to approve your application you must agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £20 and agree to raise £300 minimum sponsorship.
You understand that Alzheimer Scotland has pre-paid for this event and that failure to reach the minimum sponsorship level will result in financial loss to the charity. By securing one of our charity places you understand that Alzheimer Scotland will not pay for your travel and accommodation to attend the event. Please note that Alzheimer Scotland may take and/or use photos of you from the race day in our advertising or promotional material. If you do NOT wish your photo to be used please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 0131 243 1453.
Thank you for considering Alzheimer Scotland, your support is greatly appreciated.
Run for Alzheimer Scotland
Get an Instant Charity Entry (ICE)
Already have your Own Entry?
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Alzheimer Scotland via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.
Alzheimer ScotlandSHOW CONTACT DETAILS
If you are interested in becoming an Affiliate Charity, please click here.